Saturday, December 01, 2007

I'm back, perhaps for a limited time only

After that last post, I just didn't feel like writing any more.

I'm seriously considering deleting the last post, about my friend Margaret Patton. If you do a Google Search for Margaret Patton, I believe it's the first link. I know that Google customizes results based on information it keeps about you, so your mileage might vary, but I'm not comfortable with my reminisces and the broken link to the news article being the Internet Record of Margaret Patton's life. If you read this and have an opinion, one way or the other, I'd love to hear it. As always, it's Jordan dot Henderson at gmail dot com.

The problem, for me, with blogging is that the things that really interest me have aspects that are too personal to share on a blog. I see a lot interesting blogs out there, they talk about their lives, people they know are carelessly insulted or criticized in public. I don't feel comfortable doing that.

I think it is possible to blog, be interesting and be charitable at the same time. It's harder to do it right, but that's no reason not to try.

Let's see. A lot has happened since I last posted. I don't think I ever wrote about my weight loss. When I posted my last, I was still working on it. I was down by 110 pounds at one point. Now, I'm back up about 20, but I think I'll fight my way back to where I want to be.

I was accepted into full communion in the Roman Catholic Church, April 7th, 2007 at St. Francis of Assisi Church.


Just last night, I finished my novel and became a Winner of the 2007 NaNoWriMo.

No comments: