Saturday, August 13, 2005

Margaret Patton, 1960 - 2005

I've deleted this post.

This post referred to a newspaper article about Margaret Patton that's no longer available. I emailed the editors at the newspaper to see if they had a copy, but hadn't heard back.

The post didn't work without the referenced article and I hate uncurated pages with broken links.

Even when this page was "whole" and the linked article was available, this page had entirely too much page rank. This page served as a strange and unfitting memorial so prominently featured by the Google search algorithm.

I still have a copy of this page if there's anything in there someone wants, I can email it to you.

If you do need to get in touch with Margaret's family, try Katherine Patton Fisher's email address in the comments below.

2 comments:

sunflowerkat119 said...

Thank you for this wonderful tribute Jordan. It means so much to all of us when we read the memories that others have of Meg. Our entire family was very touched when we stumbled across this entry. Friendships like this are a part of who we are...I'm sure that Meg thought of you often and fondly.

Katherine (Patton) Fisher
kfisher119@aol.com

Anonymous said...

meg was like a mom to me.me and her daughter amelia are bestfriends even though she's not in anderson anymore.i talk to her everynight.i got a tattoo in rememberance for meg.i love and miss her so much.

Ashley